That XTRACT TRAINING SERVICES SA (PTY) LTD will be a leading provider of Education and Training services in the South African extractive and related industries.
XTRACT TRAINING SERVICES SA (PTY) LTD will achieve its vision by:
- Maintaining Accredited Training provider status with the Mining and Minerals ETQA.
- Providing Assessment and Moderation services.
- Delivering NQF aligned education and training.
- Maintaining links to MQA MIS to record individual’s achievements.
- Furnishing Skills Development Facilitation services.
- Writing standards, learnerships, skills programmes, assessment guides and learning materials.
- Forming partnerships with related organisations to improve service delivery.
- Advising companies and organisations of strategic considerations related to mining and minerals education and training developments.
Combinations of the above will make meaningful contributions to a better understanding by and upskilling of the people employed in the Extractive industries, particularly the medium and smaller enterprises.
- We believe in conducting ourselves and our business ethically and acting objectively and fairly.
- We believe in providing quality services to our customers.
- We believe in respect for the individual and strive to uphold dignity for all.
- We focus on making a difference through finding solutions to problems.
Mining Engineer (Camborne School of Mines) with over 45 years experience in underground (mainly copper extraction) and surface mining (quarries, industrial minerals, clay pits, etc.).
Monty runs a successful Minerals Consultancy and has been involved with education in the mining industry for 30 years and the MQA since it’s inception.
Various accounting, IT and Total Quality Management qualifications with over 25 years involvement in the mining industry (surface).
Her strengths are in
- Administration and organisation;
- Quality Management;
- Corporate Compliance;
- IT and Business Management.
ASSOCIATES and AFFILIATES
Xtract Training Services SA (Pty) Ltd has established a network of independent professionals who are experts in their relative fields within the mining industry.
Please contact us for further information concerning our Associates.
ASSOCIATES and AFFILIATESXtract Training Services SA (Pty) Ltd has established a network of independent professionals who are experts in their relative fields within the mining industry.Please contact us for further information concerning our Associates.
|Name of Associate or Affiliate||Areas of Expertise|
|Alan Cluett (Cluett Consulting)||ISO 14001; Environmental compliance; Rehabilitation|
|Andrew Stones||Crushing and Screening (Fixed and Mobile)|
|African Explosives Ltd||Explosive manufacturer, supply and consultancy|
|Applied Rock Engineering CC||Rock Engineering & Strata Control|
|Grant Mitchell Consulting CC||Small Scale Mining|
|Hennox Training Solutions CC||Skills Development, Assessment, Coaching|
|Licencewise Training Specialists CC||Mobile Mechanical Equipment Operator Training and Assessment|
|G Potgieter||Skills Development|
|QAIR CC||Mining and Minerals Consultancy|
|Dr Rod Rankine, Pr Eng, PhD Civil, MSc Eng, BSc Building||Construction and Civil Engineering solutions, technical & forensic investigations, specification development, training|
|A W Ross||Engineering skills development|
|Round Square Solutions||Assessment, Moderation, Leadership, HR/IR, Teamwork, Logistics, Soft Skills|
|K L Stanford & Associates||Safety, Health, Environment, Plant and Process Control|
|Vula Environmental Services||Moderation, Environmental training|